Who We Are
We are a key importer and major distributor of specialty, life saving products in East Africa. Ripple has an excellent network with pharmacies in Nairobi and pharmacy chains in East Africa. Established in 2002, Ripple enjoys good relationships with major hospitals and institutions in Kenya. We have a distribution channel and ample manpower which ensures timely delivery to our clients.
What We Do
Source, store, distribute and market specialized products for our clients in Kenya with a focus on Cardiovascular, Oncology, Anaesthesia, Nephrology and Metabolic Diseases.
- Regulatory Support (LTR)
Mission & Vision
"Provide safe, efficacious and quality healthcare services and medicines to the common Kenyan man at an affordable price. As a health care company, Ripple Pharmaceuticals Ltd is working to help people live healthier lives."
Quality and Commercial Objectives
- To be a quality and process driven organization
- To be a preferred employer, attracting and retaining highly effective employees
- To achieve zero workplace accidents
- To achieve a 1% complaint rate and resolve all queries within 24 hours
Ripple has a full fledged operational office at Forest Road Nairobi, with separate marketing, finance and warehouse departments. Furthermore, we have a separate cold storage room with power back up for cold chain products.
Value Added Services
Ripple has expertise in product registration and experienced personnel to respond to queries of the regulatory bodies. We have registered 20 highly specialized Biotech products last year, and have more than 30 dossiers in the registration process for different segments.
We have a marketing office with a team of highly experienced people executing the following:
- Health worker network building
- Continuous medical education
- Institutional and pharmacy sales promotions
- Market segmentation and targeting
- Brand building and market research for new products.